Just What We Love About Fall at USC. Fall is just a unique time of year at USC.
Listed here is what a few of our students had to say:
‘we love creating television programs at USC”s Annenberg TV News’ Jake, Senior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Ridgefield CT
‘ I love seeing therefore many alumni come back to USC Football games to support the Trojans’ Pooja, Junior, Kinesiology, Cupertino, CA
‘we love seeing all the newest students getting involved with the various student organizations who recruit during the start of the semester’ Matt, Senior, Public Policy Management and Planning, Irvine, CA
‘I look ahead up to a cappella auditions and welcoming our members that are new Trace, Junior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Elmhurst, IL
‘FOOTBALL’ Ryan, Senior, Accounting, Chicago, IL
Here is what some of our admission counselors had to state:
‘ I like leaving work each and hearing the marching band practice at the track stadium and listen to Dr. Art Bartner direct the group day. We love that the musical organization we can run on the track during their practices. Good music to help you get fired up!’ Michael Gulotta
‘ I love fall as the students come back and bring life back in to campus! It’s great to hear what they did within the summer.’ Samantha Schreiber
‘Conquest is every fall and it is a sendoff for our football team, but it’s additionally a complete lot of fun for the rest of campus. The main quad gets turned into a carnival, with a Ferris wheel, fireworks, bonfire, and food. But the best part comes at the end of the night when they start the concert. Every year they bring amazing musicians to campus to perform for students. My show that is favorite was Fiasco!’ Kendall Williams
‘The Trojan Knights’ Olivia Sajjadieh
‘ I love when the weather actually turns to fall and the leaves begin to change color, especially in Alumni Park it’s the perfect setting with all the trees and Doheny into the background!’ Neelam Savla
This past weekend, USC hosted its annual Family Weekend to welcome parents and families of current students to campus. Visitors managed to attend classes with their student, notice from President Nikias, cheer on the Trojan football team, and indulge in many other events throughout the weekend.
One program that is special a conversation with Gary Tuchman, a CNN National Correspondent. We are fortunate to possess him offer his perspective on being fully a parent that is proud of USC students as a visitor web log contributor this week. read on to hear a USC parent’s viewpoint.
Whenever my son Daniel started kindergarten, my third grade daughter Lindsay was thrilled. She was excited she and her brother would be going to school together. 13 years later, Daniel and Lindsay are experiencing deja vu; but this time at the University of Southern California. My daughter is a senior in Annenberg; my son is a freshman in the School of Cinematic Arts. They are happy to be in college with one another and my spouse Kathy and I are pleased and proud to have two young ones in the Trojan Family.
However, these are typically not the only ones in the house that https://shmoop.pro/1984-by-george-orwell-contents-and-historical-context/ are part of that Trojan Family. It has been clarified to us from the start that as parents we too are members for the family members. The kindness, friendliness, and helpfulness we have experienced from people associated with the university has been wonderful. Simply this past weekend, we attended our fourth annual USC Family Weekend. It is great being together with your kiddies as we all experience the fun activities that exist. But it’s additionally inspiring to have the care and meticulousness that USC exhibits in putting the weekend that is elaborate. the university has for the students as well as the moms and dads of the pupils.
Our children are far from home. We live in Atlanta, Georgia; 2200 miles away. But we want to visit and understand they’re in good hands when they’re in Los Angeles. In the end, they are Trojans.
Moving to USC
For those of you who are considering transferring to USC we offer a true range references and programs to simply help guide you through the transfer application procedure.
1) read the Transferring to USC Guide. It is a comprehensive guide to our application process and I reference it quite usually.
2) Pay close attention to the Additional program tips for transfer students. Some programs at USC require additional preparation and students is mindful of these courses when scheduling classes.
3) For pupils transferring from California community universities, we now have what is called an Articulation Agreement. An articulation agreement is really a list of courses we guarantee will transfer through the grouped community college to USC. Students should reference the articulation agreement to understand which of the courses will transfer.
1) you can expect Transfer Information Sessions covering the transfer process every at 3pm at our Admission Center tuesday.
2) We also host Transfer Days through the autumn for students enthusiastic about a more visit that is comprehensive USC. Throughout a transfer time students have the opportunity to simply take a hiking trip of campus, attend an educational information session, and tune in to an aid presentation that is financial.